We may from time to time run prize draws / competitions on our website or social media channels, the following full terms and conditions will apply.
Full Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter of the prize draw is the Sussex County Football Association Limited ("Sussex County FA"), Culver Road, Lancing, West Sussex, BN15 9AX. Prizes will be supplied by the Sussex County FA.
2. Entry into the prize draw is dependent on your acceptance of these terms and conditions and by entering the prize draw you confirm your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
3. Entrants must have a registered account on Instagram, Facebook or X (formally Twitter), that is a follower of Sussex County FA on the corresponding platform and be based in the United Kingdom. Entrants’ under-18 must obtain permission of a parent or guardian before entering the competition.
4. Employees of The FA and County FAs, plus members of their immediate families, are not permitted to enter the prize draw.
5. All individuals who meet the stated requirements of each '12 days of Christmas GIVEAWAY!' post and are a follower of the Sussex County FA social media account will be entered into each prize draw.
6. No payment or purchase is necessary to enter the prize draw.
7. Only entries received by 8:00pm (BST) on each day of the '12 days of Christmas GIVEAWAY!' (the “Closing Date”) will be entered into the prize draw. Entries received after this Closing Date will not be counted.
8. Multiple shares/comments/likes from the same account will not be counted.
9. There will be one “First Prize” in each prize draw.
10. The one winner of the First Prize will be entitled to the stated prize.
11. All prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and not redeemable for cash or other prizes (in whole or in part). In the event of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances outside of our control, we reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
12. Travel and accommodation are not included in any of the prizes, and we accept no responsibility for any costs associated with any prize which are not specifically included in that prize, including, without limitation, meals, personal expenses, insurance and travel expenses in connection with the prize. Winners are strictly prohibited from selling their prizes to any other person.
13. The prize draw winners will be drawn at random from all eligible entries and will be notified the following day that they have won. Notification will be sent via a Direct Message (DM) from the relevant social platform to the account used when the winner entered the competition, so entrants must follow Sussex County FA to enable us to contact them.
15. No correspondence will be entered into in respect of this prize draw except with the prize winners.
16. Entrants to the competition may have their views published on SussexFA.com or via Facebook, X or Instagram.
17. We accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the prize draw, not being able to enter into the prize draw or accepting any prize. We further disclaim liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer or IT systems relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading of any materials in connection with the competition. Nothing shall exclude the liability of the Sussex County FA for fraud or for death or personal injury as a result of that party's negligence.
18. We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this prize draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside of our control or to amend or modify these terms and conditions at any time.
19. Full details of the prize and the name of the prize draw winner can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Social Media Competition, Sussex County FA, Culver Road, Lancing, West Sussex, BN15 9AX.
20. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising under or in connection with them shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.