We’re pleased to announce details of an upcoming online workshop, Grass Pitch Key Spring Maintenance Operations and Best Practice Guidance.
Taking place on Monday 26 February 2024, 6:30pm-8:00pm, this free-to-attend, online webinar is the latest facilitated by us aimed at helping clubs and other organisations to improve their grass pitches.
The session will focus on end of season renovations, with expert advice on how to get your pitches match fit ahead of the 2024/25 season.
Please register below to receive the link prior to the evening.
The webinar will be delivered by the Grounds Management Association's Regional Pitch Advisor for the South-East, Daniel Bradley.
Daniel has a wealth of grounds maintenance knowledge and experience that he can pass on to those who attend, helping clubs and other organisations to develop their own understanding of how to improve and maintain the quality of their grass pitches.
Beckie Street, our Facilities and Investment Officer, will also be on hand to answer any funding enquiries you may have.
• Typical End of Season renovations
• Preparing for spring works
• Best Practice Considerations
• Restoring grass cover
• Cleaning out
• Restoring surface levels
• Weed control
Who Should Attend:
• Clubs/organisations that are looking to improve the quality of their grass pitches
• Clubs/organisations that are looking to access Football Foundation grant funding for grass pitch improvements
• Club officials/grounds staff/anyone from within a club/organisation who has an interest in grounds maintenance and wants to increase their knowledge
For further details on projects in Sussex please contact:
T: 01903 753547