The Boot Room - How to design player and team challenges
This edition of The Boot Room provides useful information on motivating individual players and teams by setting challenges for games and training.
Included in Issue 33:
• Masterclass video: Kevin Betsy - England Men’s Under-15’s Head Coach, Kevin Betsy, delivers a session with grassroots players focusing on building, creating and finishing the attack.
• 10 top-tips: Player and team challenges - The FA shares tips on how to keep your players motivated using team challenges.
• How to use player and team challenges - FA Youth Coach Educator, Ben Bartlett delivers a variety of group and individual challenges.
• Where should I coach from? - Joe Sargison, FA Youth Coach Educator, provides an insight into where to coach from during a game.
• Managing difference - FA Tutor, Andy Lowe discusses the need to tailor your coaching approach for individual players.
• Coaching professional players- Current Belgium Assistant Manager, Graeme Jones, provides an insight into his coaching approach.
January’s issue of The Boots Room is now live and available in the free digital area on TheFA.com.
To get these articles straight to your inbox sign up to the Boot Room. To do this, go to the Boot Room home page, scroll down to the “Email signup”, enter your email address and tick FA Education.
For further information about The Boot Room magazine please contact FA Education: