As part of a commitment by The FA and County FAs to improve the administration experience for grassroots football volunteers, new online player registration functionality has recently been introduced into the Whole Game System (WGS).
The value of a nationwide player registration process is generally well recognised within the game. Benefits include; reducing the ever increasing workload on the volunteer workforce, improving the understanding of the game’s largest participant group and making player discipline processes more robust.
Here is how Player Registration works:
- Leagues setup up online registration requirements in WGS
- Clubs develop a player list and organise those players into teams
- Clubs then submit this information through online registration on WGS
- Leagues review & approve clubs online registration information
- Finally the information is automatically integrated with Full-Time
Those of you within leagues who are using Full-Time to manage your fixtures and competitions administration will be able to match player records between that system and WGS. This will save you from having to duplicate effort and will ensure that, for the first time, you have a single view of your players in both Full-Time and Whole Game.