In this digital age club websites are a vital tool, they help highlight your team, communicate with fans and promote sponsors.
Your website is the gateway to your club, often the first thing many will see when reaching you club, and can be crucial to how you are perceived by both fans and businesses alike.
A professional, well-run website can help your club commercially as well as attract new players, volunteers or members. It should be viewed as an asset and a tool to help your club succeed rather than an under-appreciated addition.
We’ve partnered with Sussex-based website solution company Touchline, as our our preferred club website provider, to help you create the perfect website for your club to succeed on and off the pitch.
They provide a professional website solution and support for any forward-thinking football club, the solution has many professional features and is like hiring an agency without the upfront cost.
There are many free options out there for clubs to use but they are not comparable to the level of service that Touchline can offer. With Touchline you get:
- Mobile-first - Over 70% of clubs’ traffic comes from mobile devices, Touchline sites aren’t just ‘mobile-friendly’, they’re built to prioritise the experience of mobile users.
- Control Advertising - Earn revenue by selling advertising/sponsorship on your site. Touchline gives you the space, you set the price - Touchline sites pay for themselves!
- Promote Sponsors - Highlight existing sponsors and add value to current commercial opportunities by increasing exposure to items such as player and match sponsorship.
- Professional Hosting - Touchline sites all come with professional hosting features such as file compression and Amazon S3 storage to make sure they run as smooth as possible.
- Support/Maintenance - Touchline is a completely managed service. Security monitoring, backups and maintenance are all included. Put your feet up, your site is in good hands.
- Expert Help and Advice - Unsure of how your club should be doing something? Contact Touchline Support, our team has worked at non-league clubs like yours and will be able to help.
Clubs that have already benefited from the service provided by Touchline include Burgess Hill Town and Worthing and they have been extremely pleased with the benefits of their new websites.
Sam Rattle, Media Officer at Burgess Hill Town said: “The level of support I receive in regards to the upkeep and administration of the site is second to none. Touchline is up there with one of the club’s best signings to date!”
George Dowell the owner of Worthing said: “Switching to Touchline has given the club a great platform to increase its digital output and opened up commercial avenues we weren't able to explore before.”