The Sussex County Football Association, also known as the Sussex County FA, was formed on the 23 September 1882 and is affiliated to The Football Association (The FA) as the governing body of football in the county of Sussex, England.
With nearly 500 clubs and 38,000 diverse players of all ages and abilities playing in the county, the Sussex County FA is proud to support football for all.
To promote, foster, develop and support the game of Association Football in every way, without discrimination.
Vision for the future:
• Increase the number of people actively involved in football.
• Increase the number and quality of leaders and coaches in sport.
• Establish more equitable opportunities for volunteers and players with the community.
• Work in partnership with all organisations working in football aiming to achieve the same goals using the same monitoring and evaluation process.
• To provide high quality exit routes to players, volunteers and elite performers through Charter Standard Clubs, Schools and Centre of Excellences.
• Providing the opportunity for anyone of any age, colour or creed to be able to participate in football from grassroots level to elite level.