The ambition is that one day The FA Disability Cup Finals will become a key date in the football calendar, with St. George’s Park providing a world-class backdrop for the culmination of each partner competition’s cup final.
Previously St. George’s Park has hosted five cup finals:
• Amputee cup final (adult male) in partnership with England Amputee Football Association
• Blind cup final (adult male) in partnership with the National Blind Football League
• Cerebral palsy cup final (adult male) in partnership with CP Sport
• Deaf cup final (U18 female) in partnership with English Schools Football Association
• Powerchair cup final (adult mixed-gender) in partnership with the Wheelchair Football Association
The FA Disability Cup ensures that players within impairment-specific football have a national FA competition which they can take part in with dreams of reaching St. George’s Park for finals day.