FA Safeguarding Children Course
This course will help you to:
- Understand how safeguarding is everyone’s responsibility.
- Implement some simple steps to keep environments safe.
- Identify and respond appropriately to poor practice incidents.
- Recognise the different forms, signs and indicators of abuse, including grooming.
- Identify the barriers to children disclosing and reporting abuse.
- Respond appropriately to safeguarding disclosures and concerns.
- Record and report safeguarding concerns effectively.
- Seek advice, find resources and organisations who can help.
COVID-19 impact on Courses & Workshops
For information about future courses and qualifications please visit our Coaches/Courses/Qualifications FAQs page.
Sussex County FA adheres to a strict cancellation policy and by enrolling onto a course you agree to have read and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.