This course will help you to:
• Understand The FA concussion guidelines and appropriate first aid for players with head injuries.
• Know when a player is experiencing difficulty breathing.
• Know the signs and symptoms of life-threatening conditions and potential first aid initial management.
• Recognise an injury or ill player.
• Perform CPR and use an automated external defibrillator (AED) while being COVID-19 safe.
COVID-19 impact on Courses & Workshops
For information about future courses and qualifications please visit our Coaches/Courses/Qualifications FAQs page.
Sussex County FA adheres to a strict cancellation policy and by enrolling onto a course you agree to have read and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.