We are recruiting two new FA Affiliated Tutors to deliver FA Safeguarding Children Workshops across Sussex and applications close on Wednesday 31 October 2018.
Do you have experience of delivering in an education setting, including safeguarding children? Have you got an understanding of The FA Safeguarding Policies? Are you passionate about football and care about your local grassroots community? If so, you should consider becoming an FA Affiliate Tutor.
Being an FA Affiliate Tutor provides you with the opportunity to contribute to your local grassroots football community, while receiving individualised continual professional development (CPD) support and development from FA Education.
You’ll deliver to and connect with a range of people from a variety of backgrounds, working as part of a tutor team that delivers regularly for your County FA within your local area.
Role of an FA Safeguarding Children Tutor:
• Deliver FA Education in the manner intended and in with the FA Principles of Practice.
• Demonstrate high expectations of yourself and learners ensuring a positive learning experience for all.
• Maintain corrects and timely record of learner attendance and achievement.
• Provide individualised support for learners, as designed by the course, to maximise learner potential and drive progression.
• Commit to continual professional development, supporting quality processes and maintaining an individual Tutor Action Plan.
• Maintain mandatory training requirements, ensuring they are in date at all times.
The FA Education Licensing Requirements can be found attached below.
To find out more about this opportunity, please visit: FA Affiliate Tutor Licences.