This edition of The Boot Room encourages you to reflect on your values and consider if your team has ‘won’ or ‘lost’ this season.
Included in Issue 36:
• Why tournament experience is key to success - The Boot Room looks at why trophies aren’t the only success measure for England’s Young Lions.
• Has your season been a success? The Boot Room outlines 5 questions that can be used to evaluate the success of your season.
• Dealing with winning and losing - Pete Sturgess outlines 10 ways to help young players deal with winning and losing.
• Masterclass video - FA National coach Aaron Danks works on attacking overloads.
• 5 ways England youth teams work - The FA’s Matt Crocker outlines 5 key changes that have contributed to the success of the Young Lions.
• Chelsea Academy: The journey to winning - Chelsea coach Joe Edwards looks at the importance of helping players ‘win’.
April’s issue of The Boot Room is now live and available in the free digital area on TheFA.com.
To get these articles straight to your inbox sign up to The Boot Room. To do this, go to The Boot Room home page, scroll down to the “Email signup”, enter your email address and tick FA Education.
For further information about The Boot Room magazine please contact FA Education: