For the 2018/19 season there have been regulation amendments that clubs at Step 5 and below should be aware of.
Please see below a list of the key regulation topics ahead of the 2018/19 season, a full summary of the amendments can be found by downloading the document below:
1. Temporary Dismissals (Sin Bins) – For the 2018/19 season and 2019/20 season
2. County FA Discipline Commissions
3. Administration Fee – For non-caution offences (send offs and all misconduct cases)
4. Competition Specific Sanctions for Cautions
5. Appealing a County FA Decision
6. Mandatory Minimum Sanctions
7. Referee Reporting
Please refer to The FA or County FA handbook for the rule or regulation in its entirety and all other changes that may affect you. The Regulation Amendments are not intended to replace the Association handbook.
In addition to this, the 2018/19 Discipline Handbook will be released in due course.
If you have any queries on these updates or any other Disciplinary matters, please contact Football Services:
T: 01903 753547